Disclosure requirements of Significant Shareholders
Anyone holding at least 5% of a class of financial instruments of Masi Agricola Spa is a “Significant Shareholder”, pursuant to the AIM Italia Regulation.
Exceeding the 5% threshold and reaching or exceeding the following thresholds: 5%, 10%, 15%, 20%, 25%, 30%, 35%, 40%, 45%, 50%, 66,6%, 75%, 90% and 95% constitutes a “Substantial Change” that the Significant Shareholders must disclose to Masi Agricola Spa.
For this purpose, the Significant Shareholder must notify the following details to Masi Agricola Spa within 5 trading days, starting from the date on which the transaction that resulted in the Substantial Change took place:
- a. the identity of the Significant Shareholders involved;
- b. the date on which Masi Agricola Spa was informed;
- c. the date on which the Substantial Change of the shareholdings took place;
- d. the price, the amount and the class of the Masi Agricola Spa financial instruments involved;
- e. the nature of the transaction;
- f. the nature and the size of the Significant Shareholder’s participating interest in the transaction.
The notification may be made using the form attached, anticipated by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com and subsequently, the original is to be sent by registered letter to: Masi Agricola, Via Monteleone, No. 26, 37015 Gargagnago, Sant'Ambrogio di Valpolicella, Verona - Italy.