Serego Alighieri, S.Ambrogio di Valpolicella, Saturday 7th October - h 7.30 pm
An exclusive evening to enjoy, linking fine music with the great wines of the Valpolicella region. Passion for quality is the common factor, with famous arias by Verdi, Puccini and Leoncavallo to listen to, and the best Serego Alighieri wines in your glass, to show the link with this wonderful region since 1353.
After a welcome drink, we will take you on a tour of the drying loft and family cellars.
This will be followed by a refined dinner, accompanied by the concert performed by Filippo Croce on the piano, soprano Coralie Destrijcker and tenor Nicolò Dal Ben. A visit to the Possessioni completes the experience.
The evening’s PROGRAMME
- 7.30 pm Welcome aperitif and tour of Possessioni Serego Alighieri
- 8.30 pm Tasting dinner with lyrical music concert
- Mattinata – R. Leoncavallo
- Saper vorreste (Un ballo in Maschera) – G. Verdi
- O sole mio – Di Capua, Capurro
- E lucevan le stelle (Tosca) – G. Puccini
- Valzer di Musetta (La Bohème) – G. Puccini
- Brindisi (La Traviata) – G. Verdi
- Musica proibita – S. Gastaldon
Cost: € 78/person
Info & bookings: +39 045 770 3622 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Entrance from via Giare 277 - Loc. Gargagnago, 37015